Thursday 13 February 2014

Nars products review

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11780951/?claim=v2ume4s8pv7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Nars products review-January 2104

I recently went on a bit of a splurge and invested in some high end products. I have heard great things about Nars products from various youtubers and decided it was about time I give it a try.


Foundation-Nars Radiant Cream Compact Foundation.

NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation
This was given to me as a  present. They weren't lying when they called this a creamy foundation. This foundation is unfortunately not for me, it is supposed to provide medium to full coverage, however  it definitely does not! Moreover, the light coverage faded quickly. The packaging is not very practical as it stains easily if you have foundation on your hands. On a positive note, it is quite moisturising, however it does not warrant the outrageous price tag.


Blusher- Nars Deep Throat

NARS Deep Throat Highlighting Blush
This blusher is fantastic. It is well worth the hype. It is great alternative to the famous 'orgasm' which I find too pink and shimmery! So, if you are looking for a peachy blusher, this is definitely worth considering.


Lip pencil-Nars Roman Holiday

Roman Holiday Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
I have to admit that the fact Kim Kardashian wears this colour influenced my choice! It is a gorgeous pink which, I think would work on any skin tone. It's quite moisturising and if you are like me and have cracks on your lips, it doesn't cling to them. I wear it with Benefit's poutrageous to add a bit of gloss to the matte finish. 


Concealer- Nars creamy concealer.

This is also a fantastic product, especially if you are looking to cover up black bags under your eyes! It has a creamy consistency and isn't too heavy. I wear it in light 2. 

I am dying to try out their Laguna bronzer and the Turkish Delight lip gloss.

Let me know what products you would recommend. Please follow my blog :-)
Parisianbutterfly120 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment