Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentine's day

Valentine's Day

Considering the day that was in it, I decided to wear pink!

My top was a gift from American Eagle. The boots are from Paris, I bought them in an AndrĂ© outlet. My jeans are high-waisted salsa jeans which super comfortable! I'm wearing Jessica Comedy Club on my nails. 


We ate in Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Dublin. We started the night with a glass of wine. Unfortunately, I found the food very heavy and overpriced, so I won't be recommending it . I was surprised by the dessert which was a yummy gooey chocolate brownie with caramel ice-cream. 


My boyfriend bought me the Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss so needless to say, it is exactly what I wanted. It's a milkish white colour  which  goes really well with the Nars Roman Holiday lip pencil.  Compared to other lipglosses I have used, this stayed on for quite a while. 





No comments:

Post a Comment